Vira Bhava Yoga Teacher Trainings are built on the foundation of Sri Vidya Tantric philosophy which emphasizes the power and capacity of each individual student, rather than the perfection of asana (postures). We give each student the tools and skills to explore and teach asana safely, and the wisdom to apply these tools.
Many people choose to do a teacher training because they have discovered that there is more to Yoga than what they are getting in classes, and some people want to share that possibility with others. What makes Vira Bhava Yoga Teacher Trainings unique is the commitment to exploring more than just the physical practice of yoga. Through this exploration we learn how to use asana as path to Self Discovery, and how to share and inspire others to discover their own essence.
What can you expect from Vira Bhava Yoga Teacher Training?
- Find Your Own Voice
- Become a Skillful Practitioner of Yoga Asana
- Gain the Tools Needed to Share Yoga with Others
- Embark upon a Journey of Self Discovery
- Explore the Subtle Aspects of Energy
- Move, Shape, and Empower your Life through your Practice
- Be Challenged to be Your Most Authentic Self
- Learn that Asana is only Yoga when it Empowers You to Live the Life You Want to Live
- Initiation into a Lifelong Study of Yoga and Self
- Integrate Yoga into Your Life
What Vira Bhava Yoga Teacher Trainings are NOT.
- Just Physical fitness.
- A Way to Fix your Life (Your Life is NOT BROKEN)
- An Escape from the Messiness of Life
- A Quick Fix
- A Retreat
- Your Guru
- Your Mother